Are you an early-career social scientist eager to apply data science to relevant societal problems? Become a SoDa trainee!
During your time as a trainee:
- you will spend between 3-8 months full-time* working on a social science research project.
- you can propose your own project, based on your interests.
- you are a member of the SoDa team at the Methodology & Statistics department of Utrecht University.
- you will get a salary during this time, paid for by the team.
- one of the senior team members will be your mentor.
To apply, you have to submit a short proposal for your project, together with a substantive supervisor. We are looking for projects in the social sciences for which a computational or data-related problem needs to be solved. The traineeship is offered in a form of a rolling call for proposals which is open throughout the academic year and subject to availability.
* part-time possible, but the project should be your main priority.